Reports from the Swedish NAO Performance Audit Department.
Browse Audit Reports/summaries (by publishing year)
Audit Reports/Summaries 2023
- Putting out fires – the work of the Swedish Police Authority on special events targeting serious crime
- Trust and control – central government grants to civil society
- Digital services for individuals – major development opportunities for government agencies
- Mandatory reporting – central government efforts to prevent healthcare-related injuries and mistreatment in health and social care for the elderly
- The fiscal policy framework – application by the Government in 2022
- Establishment of government agencies outside of Stockholm – small regional contributions without jeopardised efficiency in the long term
Share in social media and by e-mail
Send your questions or comments via the form below and we will make sure that they reach the right member of staff. Please state if your question concerns the information on this particular page.