Audit reports 2015
Reports from the Swedish NAO Performance Audit Department.
Browse Audit Reports/summaries (by publishing year)
Audit Reports/Summaries 2015
- Transparency of the Central Government Annual Report
- Mining waste – financial risks for the State
- Regional adaptation of labour market training – what consideration is given to the needs of the labour market?
- Cyber crime – police and prosecutors can be more efficient
- The rehabilitation guarantee is not working – rethink or discontinue
- County Administrative Boards’ emergency preparedness
- The Government’s gender equality initiative – temporary or permanent improvements?
- Transport of hazardous waste – effectively supervised?
- Many young people with activity compensation lack activities
- The Arctic Council – What Sweden can do to meet the Council’s challenges
- Establishment of newly arrived immigrants – are central government initiatives effective?
- Central government financial assets – do they compute?
- The Government’s management of risk in state-owned enterprises
- Government measures against over-indebtedness
- Patient safety – is there adequate central government provision for high level patient safety?
- Governance of SOS Alarm – important for people’s security
- Vattenfall – a competitive leader in energy transition?
- Official statistics – a true and fair view of societal development?
- Reoffending – how can society’s combined resources be better used?
- Control of defence intelligence operations
- Major risks in transfer to digital radio
- Training support for persons given redundancy notices at Volvo Cars – retrained for work?
Share in social media and by e-mail
Send your questions or comments via the form below and we will make sure that they reach the right member of staff. Please state if your question concerns the information on this particular page.