Audit reports 2016
Reports from the Swedish NAO Performance Audit Department.
Browse Audit Reports/summaries (by publishing year)
Audit Reports/Summaries 2016
- An effective labour immigration system?
- Swedish agencies’ preparedness for the Brexit referendum
- Is sick leave good for your health?
- State investments in public fairways
- State governance through targeted government grants in health and medical care
- Digitalisation of public administration – Simpler, more transparent and effective administration
- A good work environment for all – Central government work environment initiatives
- International comparisons of income inequalities – Sweden’s ability to contribute statistics
- State aid to innovation and enterprise
- Conditions for secure power transmission – Governance of Svenska Kraftnät in implementing the energy transition
- Audit of the Budget Bill for 2017
- Predictable development aid – despite uncertain financing
- Establishment of temporary border controls at internal borders
- The State’s contaminated areas
- Teracom and terrestrial networks – media policy, monopoly and emergency preparedness
- Lifelong learning in higher education
- Are agencies’ interim reports necessary? – Benefit and costs
- Preparatory and orientation training – Governance, use and follow-up by the Swedish Public Employment Service
- Dealing with a complicated tax system – Making it simpler for companies
- Safe and effective medicines - how does the State manage pharmaceutical industry influence? (Full report)
- National Government Service Centre – Has administration become more effective?
- Accommodation for asylum seekers – the Swedish Migration Agency's arrangement of accommodation for asylum seekers
- Incorrect payments in social insurance – Control activities of the Swedish Social Insurance Agency
- Information security work at nine agencies
- Consular emergency preparedness of the Swedish Foreign Service – equipped for effective action?
- National coordinators as a central government policy instrument
- Swedish Foundation for Humanities and Social Sciences – contributes to Swedish research
- Audit of the Central Government Annual Report for 2015
- Protection for pension savers - and pension companies’ investments in covered bonds
- The State’s credit losses on study loans
- Experiences of the PPP solution for the Arlanda rail link
- Oversight of law enforcement agencies - An audit of the Swedish Commission on Security and Integrity Protection
- Transparency in the Budget Bill for 2016 – Application of the fiscal policy framework
Share in social media and by e-mail
Send your questions or comments via the form below and we will make sure that they reach the right member of staff. Please state if your question concerns the information on this particular page.