Audit reports 2013
Reports from the Swedish NAO Performance Audit Department.
Browse Audit Reports/summaries (by publishing year)
Audit Reports/Summaries 2013
- Transparency in the Budget Bill for 2014 - Application of the fiscal policy framework
- Sweden in the Arctic Council - effective return from membership
- Train delays – causes, responsibilities and measures
- Tax supervision – a matter of trust in public administration
- The Rural Development Programme – from farming aid to rural development?
- The state's management of areas of national interest – a barrier to housing construction
- A step in and a new start – how do subsidised jobs work for new arrivals in Sweden?
- Heading out into the world – the State's initiatives for promoting export
- The Swedish Armed Forces' capability for sustained missions
- State supervision of schools – contributing to improved learning outcomes
- The Government’s and The National Agency for Education’s knowledge dissemination in schools
- Housing supplement and maintenance support to pensioners – are benefits delivered as intended?
- Young people's route into the labour market – individual support and matching with employers
- A Greater Patient Perspective in Healthcare – Are National Guidelines a Method of Achieving This?
- The State in the Electricity Market – Interventions for a Functional Electricity Transmission System
- Space Activities in Sweden – a Strategic Asset?
- Degraded or discriminated at school – is there a difference?
- Climate for the money? Audits within the climate area 2009-2013
- Seventh Swedish National Pension Fund – does premium pension management fulfil savers’ requirements?
- Protecting central government agencies against corruption
- The government and the telecom market
- Energy efficiency in industry - effects of central government action
Share in social media and by e-mail
Send your questions or comments via the form below and we will make sure that they reach the right member of staff. Please state if your question concerns the information on this particular page.